During every service, we collect a Noisy Offering which benefits non-profit organizations and partners of CLC. The purpose of this Noisy Offering is to serve Christ through outreach in our community and throughout the World. Collecting change and bills in a bucket may not seem like much, but the difference this money makes to the organizations we donate to is life changing. Check out our donations for 2018:
ELCA donation to Building Puentes – $645.00
– benefiting hurricane relief in the Caribbean
Rwanda School Scholarships – $1,573.61
– send youth to school in Rwanda
LSS Youth Haven Camps – $1,069.00
– providing development and wellness programs for kids who either have a diagnosis or reside in the home of someone with a diagnosis of: HIV, substance abuse, or mental health disorder.
Backpack Buddies – $1,206.83
– providing food to students in elementary, middle, and high schools in our community on the weekends
Loudoun Free Clinic – $1,124.00
– providing medical care to low-income, uninsured adults
LINK – $1,770.06
– providing emergency food to families in need in Sterling, Ashburn and Herndon
Total Noisy Offering collected and distributed in 2018: $7,388.50
Thank you for your generosity which makes a difference in the lives of others EVERY DAY!