The Earthkeeping Members would like us to learn more about recycling.
Please recycle to care for our earth!!!
Did you know that Plastic wrap and film packaging are generally #2 and #4 plastic, both of which are recyclable.
Please DO recycle:
- Grocery & retail bags
- Newspaper bags
- The outer Wrapping from Napkins, Paper Towels, Bathroom Tissue & Diapers
- Bread bags
- Dry cleaning bags
- The outer wrapping from bulk beverages
- Produce bags
- All clean, dry bags Labeled #2 or #4
Please DO NOT recycle:
- Food or cling wrap
- Prepackaged food bags (including frozen food bags and pre-washed salad bags)
- Plastic Film That has Been Painted or has Excessive Glue Residue
For more information click on the link below ↓